Sunday, March 7, 2010

The game plan

I love cooking. I am clumsy. I am impatient. I burn food. The milk invariably boils over 2 times out of 3. But, I do like to believe I can create magic in the kitchen. Not always, but I CAN create magic. The only problem is that I don’t follow recipes - most of the time, I do not measure my ingredients - ever! This is my way of chronicling my attempts in the kitchen and creating a list of recipes that I make my way and enjoy.

I begin my journey armed with a mixed bag of cook books, my mom’s extensive scrap book, wonderful resources on the internet and indelible passion for cooking! I will have a theme every week and will cook around that theme each day and post recipies that I love or hate.

For various reasons, not the least of which is that I have a whole lot of it at home, the theme for my first week is - Pasta.

Well...good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment